Here we go, back from a day off (tackling some priorities, mainly self-care, because I wasn’t feeling well). Now we’re moving on to the third and final part of the series on Preventing Procrastination, Prizing Prioritizing, and Pursuing Purpose! This post will be an introduction to:
**Pursuing Our Purpose**
I appreciate your decision to read and follow along in this series! If you have missed any posts in the last two parts, you can find excerpts and links to full posts here:
Preventing Procrastination: Summary of Part One of Series
Prizing Prioritizing: Summary of Part Two of Series
So let’s move on to discussing purpose and pursuing purpose in our lives. Once again, I’ll turn to the online dictionary, which defines purpose in three ways:
(1) the reason why something is done or used; the aim or intention of something;
(2) the feeling of being determined to do or achieve something; and
(3) the aim or goal of a person; what a person is trying to do or become.
To pursue something also has three variations:
(1) to follow and try to catch or capture (someone or something) for usually a long distance or time;
(2) to try to get or do (something) over a period of time; and
(3) to be involved in (an activity).
So in the next post, I’ll begin discussing purpose based on the first definition of its reason, aim, or intention.
“If you don’t decide what your life is about,
it defaults to what you spend your days doing.”
So what about you?
Thanks to all those who have read and commented on these posts so far. I appreciate your time and your thoughts.
So have you followed the whole series so far?
A writer friend suggested I publish the entire series, once I’ve completed it, as a printable PDF. Is that something you might be interested in purchasing for a reasonable price?