Meeting Goals–Completed the UBC
YES!!!!!!! It’s July 31st–last day of July (can you believe it?) AND…this is post #31 for July. You know what that means? I actually did it this time–I completed my first Ultimate Blog Challenge (UBC), all the way through. I’ve tried many times, but never quite got to the same number of posts per days in the month.
So exciting to meet goals! And how do you meet goals? One step at a time, one day at a time.
Photo Credit: www.LiveLifeHappy.com.
Some things I’ve learned this month:
- Focusing on one thing at a time, instead of allowing distractions to knock me off track, helped me achieve this goal of completing the UBC – finally!
- Blogging everyday gradually transformed from feeling like a duty or challenge, to something I actually looked forward to doing–even eagerly anticipated.
- Reading and commenting on other people’s blogs has been a pleasure and a great learning experience; I’ve added many new blogs to my bookmarks!
- Networking with bloggers and blog commenting groups has opened up new doors of opportunities, connections, and friendships.
- Interacting with those who comment on my blog–yeah, this is an area I need to work on, because I really appreciate those who take the time to comment and I need to start taking the time to reply.
How about you? Did you participate in and complete the UBC or some other blog challenge? What other types of goals did you have and meet this month?